We're always looking for interesting work to be published. If you want to submit to our magazine or our interviews, please obey the following instructions:
- ALL IMAGES MUST BE SHOT ON FILM
- no digitally added frames, no watermarks
- Only submissions via E-Mail accepted
Photographers should keep their contact details up to date and inform us about any changes as all the news will be communicated via this e-mail address. (Please send all submissions to SUBMISSION)
- We accept photographs attached to the submission e-mail (Zip or non-compressed attachment accepted) and we-transfer, but please understand that it might occur that the link expires before we're able to download them (in that case we will contact you)
- By submitting to rûm magazine you confirm that you have all the rights on the picture and you agree to be published on our website, tumblr, facebook and in print.
- 1024 pxl length, 72 dpi, no frames and watermarks
- please include your website
- 1-10 pictures
- 72dpi, but please make sure you have the picture in higher resolution (300 dpi, 3500 px length) in case you get selected
- please include your website and country to your mail
- title: lastname_firstname_title (if existing)_01.jpg
- description of your work
- 5-10 pictures (following the above guidelines), series preferred
You can always add your pictures to our flickr pool to be featured on our website, tumblr and facebook. Please follow the above guidelines.
Unfortunately we are not able to answer all submission e-mails, but if you have any questions left, please contact us via e-mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Looking forward to seeing your work,